Special Education Teacher
A special education teacher acts as a facilitator, using hands-on learning and interactive discussion groups, to help his/her students learn subjects and apply the concepts in every subject. The special education teacher plays a very vital and important role in encouraging and improving his/her student's development. Making each individual student feel worthwhile and good about him or herself and giving them a positive learning experience helps to shape their future education.
- Fluent in English
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Special Education or any relevant background
- At least one (1) year of working experience in the related fields is required for this position
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Expert knowledge of child and development as well as the subject they teach
- Have a strong communication and presentation skills, adaptive, and self regulated learner