Back to job list
Registration Deadline: Sep 28, 2023 00:00
Sales Admin (Contract)
sebulan yang lalu
What you’ll do:
- Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Support compiling monthly sales reports.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
What you’ll need:
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar preferred.
- Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
- Experience with industry software such as CRM, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of administrative record keeping.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in Bahasa Indonesia and English.