Back to job list
Registration Deadline: Mei 28, 2023 21:41
IT Services and IT Consulting
Internship: Talent Acquisition
5 bulan yang lalu
- Responsible to assist MPP fulfillments.
- Assist hiring partner to analyze current staffing needs & create a forecast.
- Involved in the development of talent acquisition strategy & hiring plan.
- Assist hiring partner in handling end-to-end talent acquisition process such as job listing, sourcing, scheduling, interview, and conduct any related tests.
- Maintain and update new hires data and related documents.
- To identify areas of improvement by using recruitment metrics & candidate experience survey.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) from any field, preferably from Psychology, Law, Human Resource Management, Industrial Engineering.
- Knowledge about Labor law and regulation will be an advantage.
- Passionate about people and taking care of organization.
- Meticulous with data and administrative task.
- Proactive with good initiatives.
- Able to work under pressure in fast pace environment.
- Take action to get things done.
What You Will Get
- Competitive salary + daily allowance.
- Premium private health insurance (outpatient, inpatient, maternity, dental).
- Early access to salary + flex installment (employee loan) via Mekari Flex.
- Allowance for sports activities and glasses/contact lenses.
- Flexible working hours and remote work culture with free co-working space services.
- Annual and unpaid leaves from day 1 of join date + unlimited sick leave with doctor note.
- Notebook Ownership Program.
- Strategic office location, accessible by MRT.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment.
- Opportunity to take part in growing Indonesia's no. 1 SaaS company