Back to job list
Registration Deadline: Jul 28, 2023 21:59
General Affairs Intern
3 months ago
What you'll do:
- Handling correspondence (Printing, follow up, Scan, Send and receive)
- Printing and filing administrative documents.
- Check supply and stock stationery and pantry supplies.
- Preparation and support for internal and external events
- Coordination with vendors for related GA Services (pest control, delivery of goods, etc).
- Assist day-to-day GA operations
- Assist and participate in projects in GA
What you'll need:
- Still studying / S1 / equivalent / freshgrad are welcome
- Experience in HR/GA is a plus
- Minimum passive English
- Familiar with printer devices
- Familiar with Google Docs and Gform