Customer Success Associate
Join a tech startup backed by Alibaba that is growing exponentially month after month! We provide equity options to every member of the team to grow with the company. If you think you're ready to take a bigger role, come join us!
SleekFlow is a game-changing, all-in-one communication platform specialized in social commerce, enabling small merchants and enterprises to sell and get paid on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, WeChat, etc. with automation.
We’re on the lookout for adventurous, diverse, and passionate go-getters. If you’re brave enough to embark on this journey with us, we’d love for you to join us!
As a Strategic Customer Success Executive at SleekFlow, you will work closely with our SME customers. Each customer has unique needs and you will act as a trusted business advisor, helping them effectively leverage our product to drive impact in mission-critical areas of their organization and transform the way they engage with customers.
At SleekFlow, Customer Success sits at the nexus of our sales, product, and marketing teams helping to drive company growth and transforming the way the world builds software. Just like Lego blocks, what our customers build with SleekFlow is much more than the sum of its parts. No team knows this better than our Customer Success, who act as consultative business partners to our customers, serving as a bridge between their needs and our product.
- Junior to Mid Level
- Prior Experience in SaaS/ Software Industry is preferred
- Language: English & Bahasa Indonesia
- Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
What You'll Do:
As a Strategic Customer Success Executive, you’ll be the point-person responsible for a portfolio of our SME customers.
- Onboard customers and demonstrate our key value propositions
- Drive adoption, growth, and retention of our customers by building trusted relationships and delivering the maximum value of the product
- Use touch-points, such as Business Reviews, to learn about their business priorities and guide them on how to best leverage the SleekFlow platform
- Discover and evangelize new use cases for the customer, helping them to deepen and expand their usage of the product
- Use your deep SleekFlow product knowledge to onboard and lead new enterprise customers to value
- Simultaneously manage multiple customers who are at different points on the customer lifecycle
- Identify opportunities to develop new training materials designed to ensure successful customer onboarding, support business-wide adoption, and deepen SleekFlow proficiency
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally by engaging in internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights
- Build fundamental strategy and structure for upselling and retaining customers
- Look for upselling opportunities based on customers' needs
Who You Are:
- You are a bachelor degree holder
- You thrive by building long-term relationships and partnering with a range of stakeholders including business, technical, and executive teams
- You are consultative and are able to navigate the complexities and needs of clients across industry and lifecycle
- You are a teacher at heart with the ability to distill technical or complex systems into simpler concepts to empower customers
- You execute with excellence and have a deep track record of creating a significant impact for your customers
- You are a resourceful and creative problem solver, never losing sight of the “why” behind the “what”
- You love building new things and coaching your team in Startup
- You have direct client management experience, ideally in a Customer Success, Account Management, or Sales role at a B2B technology company
- You have a track record of delivering value to complex customers with large employee bases
What We Offer:
- Competitive base package with 13-month salary
- Share option in a hyper-growth startup
- Birthday Leave
- Team lunch allowances
- Fun and diverse culture
- International team environment
- Constant & rigorous training from experience team lead
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate.
SleekFlow is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.