Talent Acquisition Intern
What you will do
Currently, we are looking for someone who can fill the position of Talent Acquisition Intern. Take a look at points below to understand more about this role.
- Recruit talent through sourcing on multiple channels, reviewing incoming applicants, and attracting passive candidates.
- Creative and innovative in finding extraordinary talent through unconventional means, designing creative strategies, and execute on sourcing strategies for a variety of technical roles.
- Develop a strong understanding of the recruiting process and utilize data to improve recruiting efficiency and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Stay abreast of relevant news in the tech industry and talent market competitive landscape
- Others: HR administration tasks.
The required skills
In order to carry out the obligations well, we need someone who has specific knowledge and abilities in a specific area. To make it easier, there are:
- Final semester or fresh graduate in Management, Human Resources Management, or other related majors
- Fluent both written and oral communication in English
- Familiarity with Google Suites
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Interest in working in dynamic environments
- Available for 6 months internship period
- Good communication skill is a must
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills