About the role:
Software Engineers are responsible in designing, building, and maintaining high-quality,
innovative, and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical
What you’ll do (Responsibilities):
- Develop and test code for modifications and improvements to new and existing software based on requirement.
- Refine and rewrite code as necessary to improve software quality.
- Investigate new technologies and hardware related to product development.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in existing software.
- Perform analyses on software functionality and consult with the squad team to recommend improvements.
- Monitor software currently in production.
What capabilities you’ll need (Requirements):
- 1+ year of experience as software engineer.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or related fields.
- Experience building web application and REST API using PHP (any framework, Yii2 is preferable).
- Experience in developing Single Page Application using Angular and TypeScript.
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL).
- Experience with CSS frameworks, animation, and responsive and adaptive design.
We are waiting for you!
Our team will review your application and will be in touch if your application is shortlisted to the next stage. If you do not hear from us in 30 days, we will keep your resume on file in case a relevant opportunity opens up. Best of luck!