Alterra is the leading business to business company tech company that provides a various services such as, bill payment aggregator, distribution network, promotional platform, tech academy, integrated government water system, attendance system, hotel and restaurant tax optimization system.
Position Summary :
Alterra is looking for a Software Engineer. For this position, you should have a basic understanding of development best practices and comfortable writing code; Uses and understands tools needed to debug and diagnose issues in a test and/or simple production environment; Understands the scope of medium features; You should have a basic understanding of all their product components; And you will work with minimum supervision and Guidance.
Area of Responsibility :
- Software Development
- Performs standard programming tasks and creates unit tests for a complex task with less supervision to solve and deliver impact for the final product.
- Have good knowledge for database include write, delete, retrieve, views, store procedures for design, write, retrieve, and delete information to database.
- Fluent on versioning for push, pull, and merge code from versioning to help dev team manage changes to source code over time.
- Have a basic knowledge for clean code and best practice so the code can be easy to understand, extend, and refactor.
- Collaborate with team members to design and develop products.
- Software Maintenance
- Fix and trace Bugs base on task that was assigned by team lead to make sure the product runs properly.
- Have Ability to refactor code to get optimize result and improve performance of the code.
- Technology Awareness
- Work in a team, must stay engaged and absorb from the team as much knowledge as possible to grow and keep up to date with technology.
- Professional Characteristic
- Collaborate with team members to work together, interact, share ideas, and develop to make a great product.
- Motivate to learn new thing and Motivated when work under pressure to be able to grow faster.
- Shows initiative and offers assistance when needed without being asked to provides guidance to entry-level engineers.
- Bachelor Degree, Diploma, Vocational School in Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of software engineering experience.
- Experience with freelance projects.
- Have an intermediate database knowledge (MySql, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc).
- Have a good versioning knowledge (Github, Gitlab, etc).
- Have a good API knowledge.
- Have a problem solving skill.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have knowledge CI/CD using Jenkins or github actions.
- Familiar to write unit test.
- Familiar with container or kubernetes
Powered by JazzHR