Senior Manager of New Revenue Streams, B2B
Sayurbox is Indonesia’s leading farm-to-table e-commerce grocery, providing thousands of affordable and high-quality vegetables, fruits, meats, seafood, and grocery items sourced directly from local farmers, producers, and suppliers.
Sayurbox’s vision is to make fresh produce accessible and affordable to end consumers.
To achieve our vision and missions, we require our team to be aligned with our values :
- Extreme ownership
- Growth mindset
- Impactful Collaboration
As our Senior Manager of New Revenue Streams, you’ll be leading the latest ‘Big Business’ business line where you would be helping Sayurbox suppliers (customers of Big Business) access working capital and provide them operational and commercial support. You would also be responsible for conceptualizing new revenue streams for the B2B business of Sayurbox. You’ll have full accountability of the business lines’ budgeting, forecasting, cost control, and spearheading the efforts in scouting out new marketing opportunities, trends, strategies and developments to further scale the business. We’re looking for Sayurbox’s newest intrapreneur!
What You Will Do:
- P&L ownership of the newly developed ‘Big Business’ business line and conceptualizing & scaling the new revenue streams
- Lead and grow the business from MVP stage to a growth stage
- Don multiple hats across GTM, product and commercial to build and scale businesses
- Lead of a team of analysts and account managers for identifying the business opportunities, testing them and building the right business solutions
- Work together with Product, Marketing, Finance, and Strategy teams to execute projects in a timely manner
What You Will Need:
- At least 4 to 6 years of experience in roles related to finance, tech, or consulting fields
- Proven track record of leadership and people management with high attention to detail to run a successful team
- Experience in managing P&L
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders including senior executives
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills to effectively analyze operations and market data to extract valuable insight and recommendations for the business and partners
- Ability to generate creative solutions towards business problem statements and empower relevant teams to execute those solutions properly