Kembali ke daftar lowongan
Batas Pendaftaran: 30 November 2022, 17:53
Senior Fashion Designer
Bandung, Jawa Barat
Technology, Information and Internet
Diunggah a year ago
- Managing design process from developing concept and moodboard, creating new design & sketches, selecting the suitable materials, colors, and other accessories.
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Planning and developing product ranges.
- Working with other team members to ensure that the design is in agreement with the business strategy.
- Making sure that the pattern is corresponding well with the design and supervising the sampling process including fitting, detailing, and altering.
- Creating technical drawing, specifications, and sheets.
- Overseeing the production timeline to achieve KPI in terms of time and quality.
- Planning, allocating, and controlling the cost of materials and accessories for sampling and mass production effectively.
- Liaising with vendors to proactively resolve design and production issues.
- Educational background in fashion design or related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a fashion designer.
- Ability to do sketches by hands.
- Proficient in design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- Deep understanding of fashion product development process.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Excellent sense of style and colors.
- Understanding the design from a technical perspective (pattern & technical specification)
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.