Senior Android Engineer
As a Senior Android Engineer in Ajaib, you will be responsible for developing an intuitive and delightful experience for our Android platform. You will work collaboratively with Product Designers, Product Managers, Backend Engineers, and Data Engineers.
Every team has its specialty and uniqueness, and our Technology team is no exception! In addition, our Technology team has its DNA that makes our team different and excels at what they do.
Impact Driven: We are driven to create products that focus on user experience and make a social impact as a bigger purpose.
Craftsmanship: To us, building a product is an art. We carefully craft every detail and ensure we have a strong sense of ownership.
Pushing Boundaries: Comfort zone is not a place we want to stay in. We keep innovating to keep our minds sharp.
- Develop an intuitive and delightful experience for our Android platform.
- Own features through inception, design feedback, implementation, and launch.
- Implement unit tests and functional tests.
- Compile and integrate changes within the project.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, Backend Engineers, and Data Engineers.
- Mentor and guide other engineers in contributing to the code base.
- 2+ years of professional experience in Android development.
- Proficiency in Kotlin or Java, and Android framework are essential.
- Deep understanding of reactive programming.
- In-depth understanding of design patterns and their application.
- Familiarity with end-to-end systems development life cycles.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related degree.
- Familiarity tech stacks: Kotlin, RxJava 2, Dagger 2, and other libraries of our tech stack.
- Strive to improve the app and codebase beyond what's outlined in the specs.
- Continuously track performance via application instrumentation.
- You are a strong advocate for governances on quick and stable build releases.
Core Tech Stack
- Dagger 2
At Ajaib, we recognize how some of us can’t fit into only one type of work arrangement. That’s why we strive to have options and build the foundation of a flexible work structure and culture where "work can be from anywhere (WFA)". Work From Office (WFO) will become a WFA alternative when employees want to socialize and bond with colleagues in the office space.
Join us as we make magic happen to increase Indonesia’s financial inclusion!