Sales Management Trainee (CADP)
About the role:
The primary function of the job is to manage the sales process from leads generation until closing and onboarding ESB services. Individuals in this role will need strong coordination skills, understanding sales processes, prospecting leads, communicating ESB values and building good relationships with clients to meet sales targets.
What you’ll do (Responsibilities):
- Prospect & maintain relationship with clients (FnB merchants) by doing demo, pitch, and closing on the spot to achieve sales target.
- Generating prospect leads and follow up consistently to meet the company's target.
- Maintaining relationships with clients include mentoring merchant / supplier / buyer how to use ESB Products.
- Organizing regular meetings and handling client communications.
- Provide excellent client support and ensure client satisfaction.
- Work with cross functional teams to address client requests and inquiries.
What capabilities you’ll need (Requirements):
- Experienced as sales in any field.
- Diploma Degree, but preferable Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- A customer-oriented attitude.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- High agility to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Neat and having a good manner.
- Willingness to learn new things, particularly in technology related to FnB Industry.
- Ready to be placed around Indonesia.
We are waiting for you!
Our team will review your application and will be in touch if your application is shortlisted for the next stage. If you do not hear from us in 30 days, we will keep your resume on file in case a relevant opportunity opens up. Best of luck!