Back to job list
Registration Deadline: Apr 02, 2023 06:57
Sampoerna Schools System
SAMPOERNA SCHOOLS SYSTEM - SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
7 bulan yang lalu
- Assist Head of Marketing to develop a marketing communications plan, including goals, strategy, social media calendar, content, and tactics to increase corporate brand awareness .
- Assist in strategizing and planning high-quality media campaigns for related stakeholders.
- Develop, write and distribute effective communications materials including website, facebook, instagram, twitter, tiktok, and related media communication platform.
- Ensure website and digital platform content is engaging and accurate, and work with to optimize pages for SEO.
- Recommend, develop and execute integrated communications strategies and campaigns that support sales and marketing opportunities.
- Research media outlets, influencers and contacts; compile and maintain corporate media lists and planning documents that align the communications functions.
- Leverage and maintain the company’s newsroom and other digital assets to ensure they reflect the company’s brand and are helpful resources for reporters, stakeholders and influencers seeking information about Sampoerna Schools System.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist,
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Exposure working in start-up is highly-prioritized.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
- Fluency in English.
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations.