Public Relations Intern
What You Will Do
Currently, we are looking for someone who can fill the position of Public Relations Intern. In general, you need to support the marketing department (offline) by building and maintaining Cakap’s positive image. Take a look at some points below to understand more about this role.
- Communicate and build relationships with media, government, and other parties.
- Manage media monitoring and visit.
- Provide assistance in current marketing projects.
- Support the promotion of Cakap brand.
Requirements And Specifications
In order to carry out the obligations well, we need someone who has specific knowledge and abilities in a specific area. To make it easier, there are:
- In the midst of pursuing a diploma or degree in communication science, marketing, public relation, or equivalent.
- Have experience writing press release.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and a good attitude.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
What You Will Get
Besides remuneration and benefits, we also notice other factors that might interest you. CAKAP is an edutech company: we care about education and its impact on others. Elevating people’s lives through education is our objective. Not only for students, but we also attempt to carry out this idea in our team. Therefore, we encourage people who are excited in education and language to join us.As we are a startup company, you will learn many things regarding fast-paced culture and improve your adaptability skill. Discussions between low, middle, and high levels often happen; hence you will develop your sensitivity in analyzing surroundings from many layers.