About the role:
Programmer Supports are responsible for assisting the software engineering team in terms of debugging & fixing system bugs. They need to have an in-depth understanding of how systems work in order to perform troubleshooting, respond to requests for assistance, and deal with technical issues.
What you’ll do (Responsibilities):
- Provide technical software support to teams within the organization under the supervision of the Software Engineer and Squad Supervisor.
- Handle issues in Ticketing System by consulting with the squad team to analyze and define the root cause of application issues.
- Fix application and data and escalate serious concerns or issues to the Software Engineer.
What capabilities you’ll need (Requirements):
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Experience with relational databases (SQL & MySQL).
- Highly communicative and team player.
- Great attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills.
We are waiting for you!
Our team will review your application and will be in touch if your application is shortlisted to the next stage. If you do not hear from us in 30 days, we will keep your resume on file in case a relevant opportunity opens up. Best of luck!!