About The Role
As a researcher, you'll provide key insights that will help us scale CoLearn as a platform. You’ll inform us about what we’ll build to how we’ll build it based on the needs of our users. Aside from doing what you love - conducting primary and secondary research, planning empathy research, exploring Indonesian students’ behavior and motivation, etc; you’ll also enable your colleagues to learn and apply research skills in our daily work. Help us build a workplace where data and research are incorporated into our DNA
What Will You Do
- Ready to hit the ground running by designing and conducting user research such as user interviews, usability testings, diary studies, ethnography, and journey maps to help identify students’ needs, pain points and aspirations.
- Define how we put users first when conducting research: advocate, preach, and develop the user research practice within CoLearn.
- Mentor and coach early career researchers (who are driven and eager to get their hands dirty).
- Balance quantitative and qualitative research methods to drive product direction and implementation.
- Compile and present findings to stakeholders in a clear, actionable, and compelling way. Able to captivate your stakeholders through a detailed narrative explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work.
- Work in a highly collaborative fashion as a strategic partner to our global team of Product Managers, designers, UX writers, and engineers to define both the long-term and short-term strategy for our products by grounding these decisions in user needs and insights
Who Are We Looking For
- ❤️ A problem solver at heart that focusing on users and solving their needs and wants.
- ⌛ Minimum 3 years of experience.
- 🔬 A curious researcher by nature, you know how to use a variety of research methods, applying it in online and offline settings.
- 🙌 A team player who wants to do hands-on research with an early stage team; from planning to analysis and insights delivery.
- 🔊 Able to lead, design, execute, able to deal with ambiguity, excited to drive projects forward, and communicate impactful research in a fast-paced, earlier stage product development process. You know just how to integrate research into a product design roadmap.
- 🤓 Organized to document your processes and Intrigued by complex technical and business requirements and have no problem simplifying it into research with young students.
- ✅ Fluent in both English and Indonesian, with a knack of starting conversations with teenagers and junior / senior high school students alike.
- Figma for almost everything
- Spreadsheets to document copy and findings
- Invision and Google Suite to collaborate across departments
- JIRA and Confluence
The perks of becoming CoLearners
- A competitive all-inclusive compensation package in the industry
- Health insurance coverage for spouse and children, including outpatient, inpatient, dental, and vision
- Flexible working hours with 12 days of annual leave
- Hybrid work and remote-friendly
- Smart and cutting-edge tools to support your daily work
- …and the biggest reward: working in a people-focused culture, using data-driven practices, with the brightest peers
About The Company
CoLearn is an ed-tech company founded in 2020 with a mission to bring Indonesia to the top 50% of the Global PISA ranking by being laser-focused on STEM subjects; we desire to make Indonesia competitive on a global scale. With our student-first approach, we are committed to building the best educational content and technology to advance STEM education.
We grow at a rocketship speed and have been recognized as one of LinkedIn’s 2021 Top Startups List in Indonesia and 2020 Best Personal Growth App selected by Google Play!
We think at scale to help students in Indonesia reach their full potential. As of now, we have impacted more than 5 million students across Indonesia to strengthen their STEM concepts using technology and provide fun, accessible, and safe learning environments through Tanya (machine learning-based doubt-solving features), Live Class, and Practices. Tanya itself has been answering millions of questions every week with high-quality explanation videos!
Connect with us
Follow our social media to see more about what we do at CoLearn to impact the future!
Instagram @peopleofcolearn , Linkedin CoLearn