Ever feel frustrated or have a bad experience with automotive workshops? Ready to change the status quo? Join us and make an impact.
Product Designers are the gateway to validate & execute product from end to end. You will collaborate closely with Product Managers, where you bring user needs to meet their business needs and translate them into product (feature) concepts. We are looking for a designer who is challenged by solving complex problems. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with a cross functional team consisting of product managers, software engineers, and data analysts.
- Position yourself as a user advocate, verify user problems, work collaboratively with stakeholders to design optimal solutions to tackle user problems and business problems, and lastly verify the solutions needed.
- Together with the design team maintain the UX and UI design for mobile and web.
- Ensure the work communicates clearly and is on-brand.
- Understand Visual Design as a discipline and a practice.
- Contribute to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries.
- Partner with the engineering, content, and product team to ensure the project meets creative, strategy, and project objectives.
- Preferred minimum of 3-5 years' experience in UI/UX Design with solid portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, prototyping, user flows, process flows, annotations (documentations) and site maps.
- Solid experience in contributing and maintaining design systems.
- Proficiency in Figma and other UX UI design and wire-framing tools.
- Experience in conducting user research and design solution workshops.
- Data oriented design
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present designs and sell solutions to various stakeholders
- Understand brand strategy and the organizational dynamics of assigned brands, including the critical processes that drive them and the key players involved.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process