Kembali ke daftar lowongan
Batas Pendaftaran: 30 November 2022, 17:56
IT Support Specialist
Bandung, Jawa Barat
Technology, Information and Internet
Diunggah a year ago
- Provides working device; Laptop/PC, Handphone support also email and slack channel to new joiner.
- Documents all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
- Prioritizes and schedules problems; escalates problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician.
- Installs, modifies, and repairs working devices (Laptop/PC) hardware and software.
- Resolves technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), printers, desktops, and other systems.
- Records, tracks, and documents the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to the final resolution.
- Tests fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Applies virtualization troubleshooting and support.
- Follows Malware/Virus detection and eradication procedures.
- Performs hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including PC set-up, installing, and upgrading software, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Identifies and maintains current knowledge of appropriate software and hardware.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor degree in Information System or related
- Willing to be placed in Bandung
- 2-3 years of related experience providing technical support for desktops, printers, and mobile devices.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite experience in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint as well as Zoom and Slack.
- Knowledgeable in Mac and PC laptops, components, and peripherals.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- High attention to detail and understands the importance of top-quality customer service with a professional attitude.