Finance Business Partner
About the role:
You will work closely with a team of accountants to manage financial functions, including accounts payable, bank reconciliations, and tax audits. To succeed in this role, you should also have a problem-solving attitude and be able to manage a team.
What you’ll do (Responsibilities):
- Report to Group Chief Financial Officer and assist to manage the financial, accounting and tax functions for the company.
- Preparing monthly management and financial reports (Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Cash Flow Statements), ensuring all reports are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Managing and monitoring company’s working capital and cash-flow position.
- Maintaining, supervising, developing, and implementing credit and/or financial policies and procedures over order-to-cash and procure-to-payment finance related processes.
- Providing strategy on tax planning and ensure full compliance on tax reporting and submission.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget process, templates, presentations as required.
- Assist in maintaining and updating the Corporate Budget Model and the Rolling Cash-Flow Forecast Model.
- Proactively communicate, negotiate and follow up with counterparties and stakeholders on issues on variance from project budget in timely manner.
- Assist in implementation and improvement of accounting and internal control procedures/ processes.
- Participating in ERP shared service migration and implementation system.
- Ensure proper filing and documentation of accounting documents, procedures and records are maintained.
- Familiar and ensure compliance with legal, tax, corporate governance, and regulatory filing requirements.
- Build a good working relationship with the Revenue & Billing Manager.
- To supervise and provide guidance on the finance team members.
- Attend to any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the CFO.
What capabilities you’ll need (Requirements):
- Minimum 5 years of total accounting experience, with the last two years in a similar role.
- CPA or CA holder.
- Experience in big four or mid-tier accounting/ audit practice and/ or MNC company would be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge and Experience of tax compliance systems, e-filing, ERP and Accounting Software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent technical accounting skills with a detailed understanding of current Indonesian accounting standards (IFRS would be advantageous).
- Self-starter, flexible, with a high level of integrity. Is action and goal-oriented in a fast-paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Able to communicate fluently in English and Bahasa Indonesia is a must.
· Based locally in Jakarta, Indonesia.
We are waiting for you!
Our team will review your application and will be in touch if your application is shortlisted for the next stage. If you do not hear from us in 30 days, we will keep your resume on file in case a relevant opportunity opens up. Best of luck!