Enterprise Resources Planning ( ERP ) Developer
Are you a compelling storyteller with a passion for the Agri-tech startup space? Do you want to create lasting impact by transforming and innovating our Indonesian farmers’ lives?
Who We Are?
We are an Agri-tech startup with a unique vision to modernize the end-to-end poultry supply chain in Indonesia.
Pitik was built from the ground up by 2 serial entrepreneurs who were passionate about creating sustainable solutions that improve the livelihood of our farmers within the agri-space. With trust at the foundation of our business model, we aim to support Indonesian farmers by developing technological innovations that help streamline their operations and increase their productivity.
Our mission is to be THE best partner for Indonesian chicken farmers. Through our smart technology, we aim to empower local farmers by equipping them with our smart IoT devices and AI-powered algorithms to optimize every aspect of the process - from the point of poultry production to its point of sale.
As the ERP ( Odoo ) Developer here’s how you will have a significant impact at Pitik.
- Develop applications/features affecting everyday life, for internal and external use.
- Customize and integrate ERP with third-party applications.
- Develop features/modules using proper convention and design standards
- Analyze, Diagnose and resolve errors relate to the applications.
- Work closely with cross-functional organizations
- Share ideas on how to continuously improve the system
- Strong knowledge of Python and programming concepts.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience with the Odoo
- Good knowledge of main standard ERP modules (CRM, Sales, Purchase, Accounting, etc.)
- Good knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL)
- Expertise using GIT as version control
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong knowledge of Linux-flavored operating systems