- Partners with the product managers and business stakeholders to ensure solutions to support business in the immediate and future needs.
- Drives estimation and planning for a team of software engineers
- Working effectively in a collaborative and innovative team-oriented environment
- Actively and directly contributing to code reviews, architecture decisions and process improvements
- Organizing and managing timelines, which includes collaborating with PM, QA and development teams
- Passionate about forming and maintaining a highly effective team; both from hiring and developing others
- Continuously Working with other EM, Design Manager and Agile Coach to improve Evermos product development process
- A software engineering background with a strong working knowledge in software development process
- Proven experience in leading small or medium team of software engineers
- Great analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to perform well under pressure and be resourceful in meeting our internal and external deadlines.
- Self-driven initiative to ask questions, learn, and identify resolutions
- Interpersonal skills to manage a team of engineers
- Preferably with fast pace working environment experience
- Experienced in Golang is a plus point
- Base in Bandung/ Jakarta/ Yogyakarta/ nearby those cities are preferable
Evermos is committed to providing an inclusive environment where equal opportunities are available to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy or related condition. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
We also emphasize the importance of diversity in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, training, and organization operations.