About the role:
The primary function of the job is to manage sales process from leads generation until closing and onboarding ESB services. Individuals in this role will need strong coordination skills, and understanding sales process, prospecting leads, communicate ESB values and build good relationship with client to meet sales target.
Placement in (Tangerang, Depok, Bekasi, Bogor, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Surabaya and Bali)
What you’ll do (Responsibilities):
- Prospect & maintain relationship with clients (corporate / company group restaurants, SME, Supplier, & Buyer).
- Generating prospect leads and follow up consistently.
- Maintain relationship with clients include mentoring merchant / supplier / buyer how to use ESB Products.
- Coordinate with cross department about sales progress.
- Demo, pitch, and closing on the spot to achieve sales target.
- Recruit business agent for promote / sell ESB Products to consumers.
- Develop & educate business agent to boost sales target achievement.
- Help business agent for follow up and prospect leads.
What capabilities you’ll need (Requirements):
- At least min. 1 years of work experience as sales or related field.
- Diploma Degree, but preferable Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related discipline.
- A customer-oriented attitude.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Problem solving aptitude.
- Ability to work well in team or self person.
We are waiting for you!
Our team will review your application and will be in touch if your application is shortlisted to the next stage. If you do not hear from us in 30 days, we will keep your resume on file in case a relevant opportunity opens up. Best of luck!