Business Operations - Learning Administrator
KarirLab is an early-stage startup incubated at Yale University searching for flexible go-getters who welcome the challenge of meeting the needs of a newly founded business.
We’re specifically looking for a Learning Administrator who will roll up their sleeves. You'll be working directly with a small core team of ex-top management consulting firms and Southeast Asian unicorns.
As a key member of our growing team, you will help execute the company's business operations in building the right professional development solutions for our users. Our ideal candidate is ready to hustle and execute with attention to details! To succeed in this role, you should have a passion for self-development and a growth mindset.
- Provide end-to-end execution support for KarirLab’s learning programs including but not limited to: organizing training modality, venues, transport and catering for training attendees, hosting learning and development events
- Assist Learning Designer in engaging with clients to understand career development needs & delivery methods and co-create potential solutions
- Collect feedback from customers and participants from KarirLab’s initiatives and programs
- Collaborate with Business Development Team to deliver KarirLab programs across different streams
- Bachelor degree in Psychology or Education
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- Active team player, independent self-starter who can take initiatives to ask & quickly adjust priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PPT, Word), Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Zoom
- Experience in hosting and running events/classes
- At least 2 years of experience in people development
- Interest in self & professional development
- Experience in leading communities/organizations
- Experience in crafting learning materials