About the role:
The primary function of the job is to understand the product features and translate to exciting marketing programs & initiatives to drive business growth.
What you’ll do (Responsibilities):
- Develop activation, channeling, communication & relationship, and partnership program based on strategy development.
- Evaluate implemented development programs to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Translating product strategy into a brand plan and go-to-market strategy to drive merchant's acquisitions & transactions for various products (Ordering & Loyalty).
- Evaluate, track, improve and optimize existing features to maximize the adoption rate by redefining the target audience, marketing communications and branding, promotions, and channel distribution.
- Collaborate with the Business Development, Marketing, and Sales team to plan & execute communications and media actions across offline, online, and social media.
- Conduct research and utilize data to evaluate the success of initiatives and leverage these insights to inform future strategy.
- Open collaborations with partners to develop robust and relevant communication for the different initiatives to impact growth.
What capabilities you’ll need (Requirements):
- At least min. 3-5 years of work experience as product marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, or any related discipline.
- Rich understanding of Indonesian consumer and B2B & B2C commerce markets.
- Strong leadership qualities, be it towards collaborative people as well as thought leadership thinking and presence.
- Consumer driven mindset with strong ability to understand user insight and translate them into actionable strategy and plan.
- Experience across the marketing mix, including events, launches, campaigns development and digital strategy.
- Convenient with ambiguity and keen to explore new things toward action.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Placement in Tangerang, but will visit ESB Pluit for an occasion / important meeting.
We are waiting for you!
Our team will review your application and will be in touch if your application is shortlisted for the next stage. If you do not hear from us in 30 days, we will keep your resume on file in case a relevant opportunity opens up. Best of luck!