Brand Manager (FMCG)
We are hiring a Brand Manager who is strategic, creative and has tenacity. If you are someone who roll up your sleeve, and is hands-on in brand management from brand ideation, conceptualization to spearheading & execution of strategic initiatives to push and champion a brand to the right market. You are the talent we need.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor or Master degree; with at least 5 years' consumer marketing in a brand marketing innovation role within the FMCG industry.
- Experienced in developing brand strategy to push and champion a new brand to the right market. Hands-on in execution of the brand strategy developed.
- Strong execution and project tracking skill to ensure agreed strategies are driven through and come to fruition. Possess ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Must have can-do attitude.
- Leading end to end brand portfolio including new product development.
- Performing and conducting consumer insight, market research, forecasting to provide innovation in brand development.
- Come up with winning and differentiated communication strategies and world class campaigns supporting the brand objectives.
- Formulating brand strategies and innovation pipeline based on strong market analysis, competitors’ analysis and internal portfolio analysis.
- Managing and responsible for all activities related with the brand such as advertising, media planning, market activation, consumer & trade promo, pricing, financial mix and P&L management.
- Evaluating new product launch within the brand, and management product portfolio.
- Responsible for on time project delivery while leading several project teams as well as driving the collaboration and coordination with related stakeholders
If you have relevant experience and would be interested in such an opportunity, please send your updated resume to: [email protected]