Hangry is a multi-brand virtual restaurant founded in 2019. Within 3 years, it has grown rapidly to multiple cities across Indonesia and developed multiple winning brands such as Moon Chicken, San Gyu, Ayam Koplo, Dari Pada, Accha, Pizza Gang, Wai Thai Food. Being a software engineer in Hangry will allow you to work on highly impactful projects that enhance the operational efficiency in F&B business. You will also be working on customer-facing products such as Hangry App. Our engineering team is very lean, meaning that you will be making a lot of impact alongside the team and you will be working with some of the best talents in the industry.
If you would like to grow your career as well as have growth in your personal skills and knowledge, join us now.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Able to design and implement systems (including database design, architectural design)
- Familiarity with NodeJS / Python-based frameworks such as ExpressJS, HapiJS or Django
- Understand CI/CD, Docker and also have experience working with cloud-based infrastructure.
- Completed coding Bootcamp or has internship/working experience in a startup before.