B2B Campus Partnership - Activation Lead
KarirLab is an early-stage startup incubated at Yale University searching for flexible go-getters who welcome the challenge of meeting the needs of a newly founded business.
We’re specifically looking for a Campus Partnership Activation Lead who will roll up their sleeves. You'll be working directly with a small core team of ex-top management consulting firms and Southeast Asian unicorns.
As a key member of our growing team, you will help execute the company's business operations in building the right professional development solutions for our users. Our ideal candidate is ready to hustle and execute with attention to details! To succeed in this role, you should have a passion for self-development and a growth mindset.
- Drive initiatives to raise awareness about KarirLab across potential clients (higher education institutions and its ecosystem partners) in Indonesia
- Onboard clients to use our platform and ensure best service-level agreement (SLA) for clients’ successful use, build process to onboard customers smoothly
- Liaise with clients and external sources to work across partnership and events, execute and manage end-to-end activation (virtual and in person) and organization, oversee customer communication, onsite support and management, rehearsals, guest registration, catering, budgeting and tracking ROI
- Ensure all events fully represent the B2B brand and manage the logistics ensuring when liaising with stakeholders experience in collaborating across all functions
- Manage, track and report all partnership initiatives to create potential ideas for improvements, work closely with and build a strong relationship with acquisition team
- Bachelor’s degree in Management/Marketing/Communication/Business or equivalent
- Have a strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Active team player, independent self-starter who can take initiatives to ask & quickly adjust priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PPT, Word), Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Zoom
- Experience in hosting and running events/classes
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Development or Partnership
- Previous experience in SaaS, E-Commerce, or Tech-related industries is a plus