Area Sales Manager
About the role:
Area Client Relations Manager (Bogor, Bekasi, Depok, Bandung) responsibilities are to expand our customer base and achieve sales quotas for specific districts of our company. Building relationships with clients to ensure that their needs are met, they are satisfied with the services and/or products provided by the company and any challenges are overcome. As well as maintaining relationships with existing clients and working within the boundaries of what is already offered by the employer.
What you’ll do (Responsibilities):
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives.
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
- Maintaining relationships with clients (corporate / company group restaurants, SME, Supplier, & Buyer).
- Generating prospect leads and follows up consistently.
- Maintaining relationships with clients include mentoring merchant / supplier / buyer how to use ESB Products.
- Coordinate with the cross department about sales progress.
- Help Client Acquisition team up-sell or cross-sell of ESB services and products
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Remotely supervise a team of Client Acquisition and set profitable goals.
- Evaluate and individual Client Acquisition performances.
What capabilities you’ll need (Requirements):
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Area Client Relations Manager, Area Sales Manager or Similar role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related discipline.
- Background in F&B Tech industry knowledge is a plus.
- A customer-oriented attitude.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with a strategic mindset.
- Problem solving aptitude.
- Ability to work well in a team or self.
We are waiting for you!
Our team will review your application and will be in touch if your application is shortlisted to the next stage. If you do not hear from us in 30 days, we will keep your resume on file in case a relevant opportunity opens up. Best of luck!